Our campus rests on 65 acres of woodlands and pasture in a lakefront setting. The lodge on the waterfront is the main hub of camp life. The camp office, dining room and main indoor activity space are located in the lodge.
Dormitories: We have 3 dormitories housing our guestrooms. Each dorm is equipped with a lounge area and screened in porch. The guestrooms have 2 full-size beds, individual cooling/heating, and a private bath. All sheets and towels needed are provided by us. The lounge area has a microwave, refrigerator, and TV with DVD player.
Duplexes: We have 4 duplexes. Each duplex has 2 guestrooms, a living-dining area with a private bath, and a screened porch with rocking chairs. The kitchenette includes a small refrigerator. All sheets and towels needed are provided by us.
Our campus amenities include:
- Recreation Center – Including games and exercise machines
- Miniature golf course with 9 holes
- Nature trail with a guide rope
- Lakefront picnic pavilion
- Waterfront area- Includes boating, tubing, fishing, and swimming
- Exercise Room
- Corn hole games
- Nature center
- Library/Media Center- Including braille and audio materials, computers with adaptive software, and much more.
- Camp store- Snacks and camp merchandise for sale
- Numerous screened porches with rocking chairs for relaxation and socializing